Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Free Kindle downloads plus a Free Gift for One Lucky Reader of This Post

As I write this, we are in the middle of a cold snap...brrrr! However, I bought the wrong size of flannel sheets (King size, 100 percent cotton, fairly neutral green check pattern) Leave a comment on today’s post and one lucky person gets them...absolutely free. I'll even pay the postage. Retail value? $70.00 (price tag is still there) I bought them from Stein-Mart and they are very soft, machine washable (one flat sheet, one fitted sheet and 2 pillowcases). If you don't need them, keep them on hand for a visiting guest, brand new and ready to impress them.

Now, about the Kindle downloads and free books You can get free books for your Kindle right now, by reading this FREE KINDLE BOOKS, CLICK HERE TO READ

5 comments:

Capman911 said...

Hi Jan. I'll be the first to comment on your new post. I hope you get your blog off an running and it will be very prosperous for you.

C C said...

Hi Jan, love the new blog! You know I don't just comment for free stuff.... well, maybe just this one time, lol. Have fun, I'm sure I'll enjoy reading your work here too!
Christine

Char / Stitchary! said...

Hi Jan! I didn't know you had a blog. Keep sharing the link posts in Facebook and I'll keep dropping in. That's what I do with mine too.

sly10265@gmail.com said...

Great tips about the Kindle downloads. Still waiting for something better. My son's iPod Touch is approaching what I'd like, still not quite there. It's small enough, but too fragile. I need something that fits in my back pocket unobtrusively, yet won't break when I drop it on a rocky mountaintop or into a vernal pool... ;-)

The Aphasia Decoder.... said...

Hi Jan,

Can't use the sheets but I just wanted to wish you a happy New Year. I've been lusting after a Kindle every since they came out.

Jean