Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Associated Content Gets #6 Million in Funding and Offers Writers a Place to Earn Money for Their Writing

I was thrilled to learn that Associated Content had gotten 6 million dollars in funding (you can see more about that by CLICKING HERE FOR ASSOCIATED CONTENT BLOG AND INFO

Associated Content offers writers opportunities to write about diverse topics, report news in their communities and across the country (even across the world) and earn money at the same time - all while working from home, if desired. Why not check out the site yourself at CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT ASSOCIATED CONTENT SITE

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi there! Just stopping by to "show some love". Honestly, I think joining Associated Content was one of the smartest things I've done in my life. Just love it!

Jesse M. said...

Very cool, I need to get too writing some more!